CPanel Hosting: Onlive Server
I suggest that you should look into cPanel Hosting. cPanel is basically an application used for managing your website and your web applications. With its simple interface and great features. cPanel makes managing your WordPress website easy — the installation process could be done in as little as a few minutes; most of the work is already done! When it comes to the security and stability of your site(s), any company offering cPanel hosting will be able to help you out with that issue too — they have years of experience in doing so! And have an experienced tech support team.
You may also want to know about other features offered by some of these providers; like customer support or 24/7 support during official hours. You won’t find this kind of stuff in cheap hosting companies — which is why I recommend cheap web hosting companies over cheap hosting.
When it comes to web hosting, there are a lot of options on the market. There are those who offer a free, demo version of their service (like the ones offered by Onlive Server). Others offer a good deal on their services (like the ones offered by Bluehost or Hostgator). And there are those who offer a full-fledged hosting website, but it’s only available for an extra charge (like the ones offered by HostGator and Hostbay).
With all these options to choose from, you will find that choosing the best host for your website can be a daunting task. After all, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions for all businesses. Therefore, my advice for selecting a hosting provider is simple. You can choose the right and affordable platform Onlive Server.
How to Make the Most of cPanel Features:-
If you’ve ever struggled to make your website work, then it’s time that you turn to cPanel hosting. CPanel is the all-in-one solution to manage your website’s content and the webserver.
If you’re considering hosting on a cPanel, then you already know that there are a lot of things to consider when choosing a host.
cPanel is designed with simple yet powerful features such as shared hosting, dedicated hosting, subdomains, SSL certificates, and much more.
CPanel also has an easy-to-use interface which makes it easy for anyone users who wants to manage their website or create their own WordPress blog in no time.
- SSH Access: SSH access to your server can be managed through cPanel. Secure it’s an ideal method of gaining access to Linux/Unix operating systems. You can use Secure Shell to connect to the webserver. Secure Sell is also used to transmit files.
- Free SSL Certificate: All cPanel Hosting accounts come with a free SSL Certificate for website security.
- Highest Security: Higher Security is a firewall for online applications or Servers. It continuously scans incoming web traffic for risks, preventing harmful connections from reaching Servers or Websites.
- Website Migration: If you can do not set up your own servers or websites. Don’t worry, we will migrate your website without hidden charges.
- Daily Backups: Here, all our hosting accounts are backed up regularly. Click here to (https://onliveserver.com/) to know more about our backup service in detail.
- 100% Uptime Guarantee: The availability of your website or server is our top priority. We are always available with our uptime guarantee.
Accessing Your Site, Files, and Tools:-
Your website has been slow run, or it fails to load. You know your server is running at capacity and your blog posts are still not showing up. You’re on the Internet, and then you need a cPanel hosting account.
If you use a web hosting service or a flash drive, then you know how important your site is. But if not, then I’d like to expose you to the best and most reliable services available today. All of these features are found in the best cPanel hosting services:
Accessing Your Website – Onlive Server
This is top of the line for any webmaster. CPanel Hosting accounts come with multiple ways of accessing your website:
- FTP Server Access
- WebDAV Server Access
- WebDAV Client Access
- Cloud-based file’s data sharing
- Dedicated Servers
Thoroughly Configuring your cPanel Account:-
The users want to get a hosting package that is reliable, easy to use. And comes with everything you need to manage your website smoothly. So let’s take a look at the options in this category. Onlive Server has narrowed down our list of the top five best cPanel hosting services for WordPress websites. We’ve taken into account many factors including. But not limited to:
- The affordable price of the hosting service
- The wide variety of web servers available online
- The compatibility of the cPanel software with the web server and operating system used
- Whether or not you need a server that is dedicated or shared from a local network.
CPanel for dedicated and VPS Servers – Onlive Server
The Impressive and faster of cPanel software can be used for managing even whole servers or websites environments. Onlive Server gives dedicated and VPS Servers also include cPanel in the list of administration options offered to their users such as – Cloud VPS, Buy Windows VPS, Managed VPS, Managed Dedicated, etc., and much more. The tool is compatible with the CentOS, Red Hat Linux, and Ubuntu operating systems. It can be used on the Apache Web Server platform and supports various applications like the PHP, Perl, Python, BIND DNS Server, and the MySQL, PostgreSQL databases. The supported email servers include IMAP, POP3, and SMTP servers.
Onlive Server provides cPanel Hosting. This is a cloud hosting service that allows you to manage your website from the comfort of your location. It’s easy to set up and doesn’t require any special hardware. Just connect your domain name to your server, and everything will work out of Live.